jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2009

I sing the abyss, and cheat death back to zero, Let's wipe them all. Lets celebrate and if tomorrow I wake up alone and happy. So song Take me away, where no one remembers me, want to be the buzz of a city not know who I am. I would give up my dream, fail to see the farce, lose the center, burning all, and ask tomorrow, anyone coming to meet me. So song Take me away, where no one remembers me, want to be the buzz of a city not know who I am. I change everything for the gift, that makes people laugh,their world. I sink into its mark and pray that tomorrow I become another unhappy. Take me so far song, where no one remembers my I want to be the buzz any city that does not know who I am .

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger

wisin & yandel

wisin & yandel